In this episode, I talk with Frank Lazaro, an accomplished inventor, author, co-founder, and chief marketing officer at Sobo, about how AI is shaping AEC marketing & sales, practical steps for implementation, recommendations, and the future of AI in this sector.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Frank:
- Can you provide more information on how AI is currently influencing marketing and sales in AEC firms?
- How are companies currently implementing AI for product delivery, especially in areas like image recognition, crack detection, and addressing infrastructure defects?
- For AEC firms who understand the potential of AI, what advice do you have to help them use it in their operations?
- How can firms effectively utilize AI to specifically enhance their marketing and sales operations?
- What are your thoughts on possible upcoming advancements in AI?
- With AI companions now common in almost every software for enhanced efficiency, what do you foresee happening in the next one to five years in this rapidly evolving landscape?
- Considering that plans are integral to AEC, how can AI be employed to interpret plans, perform quantity take-offs, and address specific questions, given the relatively niche focus compared to more mainstream AI applications?
- Apart from privacy concerns, what other challenges could AEC firms encounter in adopting AI, and how can they navigate these effectively?
- Does the principle of relying on trust while simultaneously ensuring thorough verification and backchecking remain consistent?
- What advice would you offer an innovation leader to get ready for the constant advancements of AI in this ever-changing landscape?
- What do clients expect when a service provider mentions using AI in their proposal, specifically in terms of faster timelines or influence from recent AI news?
- Do you have any final advice for AEC firms aiming to implement AI not only in marketing and sales but throughout various aspects of their business?
- Why are relationships crucial in firms, especially for connecting with the right people and staying updated on trends, even in discussions about AI and automation?
- How does the non-linear growth of AI make it difficult for people to comprehend and absorb the extensive information associated with its rapid expansion?