The Institute for
Engineering Career Development
is a Career Support Community for Motivated Engineers Who Want to Become Leaders
An engineering career, while rewarding, can be challenging, especially when you don’t have a strong peer group to support you. By joining our community you instantly get access to the knowledge and experience of successful, like-minded engineers around the world.
IECD membership includes:
- Connection to a unique, but intimate community of over 100 highly motivated and successful engineers.
- A one-on-one coaching session with Engineering Management Institute Anthony Fasano, P.E., author of Engineer Your Own Success.
- An online forum filled with thought leadership on engineering career development issues from getting your engineering license to becoming a partner in a firm.
- Monthly webinars featuring experts on engineering management on topics including communication, networking, goal setting, time management, etc.
- Invitations to mastermind events and a yearly conference in April.
Watch the video below to find out what the IECD is all about.