There is a limit of 5 sponsoring companies, so please
let us know if you are interested as soon as possible.
Career Readiness Program
This program will consist of a webinar to be delivered each quarter to students at major US engineering colleges and universities as well as younger professionals. Topics covered will include, but not be limited to:
- Resumes & interviewing,
- Internship programs,
- Mentoring, and
- Using LinkedIn.
Each session will contain approximately 45 minutes of content, followed by a 30 minute Q&A session with a panel of sponsor representatives.
Also included with sponsorship of this program is mentions for the sponsors on:
- EMI’s social media channels,
- EMI’s newsletter of over 23,000 engineering professionals (students and young professionals),
- Social images specific to each sponsor that can be shared via social. (i.e. We are a proud sponsor of EMI’s Career Readiness Program for engineering professionals.)
With this solution a sponsor can select a combination of content channels that best meet their hiring needs across EMI’s vast platform. Sponsors names and messages (including job openings) may be broadcast across the selected channels, which include:
- The Engineering Career Coach Podcast (audio/video),
- The Civil Engineering Podcast (audio/video),
- The Structural Engineering Channel podcast (audio/video),
- The Geotechnical Engineering Podcast (audio/video)
- The Civil Engineering CEO (audio/video)
- EMI’s Main YouTube Channel,
- Pass the FE Exam and Pass the PE Exam YouTube Channels.
Also included with sponsorship of this program could be:
- Job listings in EMI's Jobs Email,
- Mentions in EMI's newsletter to 23,000 professionals,
- Interviews of sponsor’s professionals' on the podcasts,
- Featuring sponsor’s professionals' in one of our videos.
With this solution, sponsors will have the ability to author content or give webinars across EMI’s platform through the following channels:
- EMI’s main blog focused on professional development for engineering professionals in all discipline including mechanical, electrical, and civil,
- Our Civil Engineering Collective blog focused on career growth and professional development for civil engineering professionals,
- EMI’s PE Passpoint blog focused on FE and PE exam guidance for younger engineers,
- Webinars for our general EMI audience or our civil engineering audience,
- How to webinars related to the FE and PE exams for young professionals.
All content published through this option will be shared across:
- EMI’s social media channels (authors and instructors will be tagged on social media for maximum exposure),
- EMI’s newsletter of over 23,000 engineering professionals.
For more information on our hiring solutions, please complete the form below: