How to Use LinkedIn® to Build Your Professional Network for Engineering Professionals (1 PDH)
September 19, 2019 at 1:30 pm EST
Building strong relationships is a critical component of career success for engineering professionals. One tool that can facilitate building relationships is LinkedIn. LinkedIn is a free social networking site dedicated 100% to business use. Unfortunately, most engineering professionals don’t use it effectively. However, it’s actually easy to use and leverage, if you follow the tips presented in this webinar.
Learning Objectives: The purpose of this webinar is for you to leverage the power of LinkedIn to grow your professional network and build relationships. In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Build an engaging LinkedIn profile,
- Write a LinkedIn summary that will get people’s attention,
- Connect with right people for you and your company,
- Leverage LinkedIn Groups instead of wasting time in them, and,
- Obtain recommendations to attract clients and new opportunities.