Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode, I talk to Gary Hamilton, P.E., CEng, PMP, LEED AP, CxA, EDAC, FASHE, Senior Vice President, and USA Healthcare Director at WSP, about project management in designing healthcare facilities, and how someone with a strong technical background can transition into a management role.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Gary:
- What does a healthcare director do, and what are some of the responsibilities of a healthcare director?
- How does someone with a strong technical background transition into a management role?
- What does your role in resource management entails?
- How do you motivate and engage your team when working on projects?
- Why is leadership development important in healthcare, and what type of leadership you need?
- What are some of the things you do to deliver projects on time and within budget?
- Also, How do you ensure the soon-to-be or new PMs are getting the training they need?
Here Are Some Key Points Discussed in This Episode About Project Management Tips for Engineers:
[Read more…] about TEPM 003: Project Management Tips for Engineers: How to Become a Well-Rounded Project Manager