In this episode, I talk to Mallory Wilde, P.E., a transportation-focused civil engineer from Parametrix, about how you can bring your genuine self to project management by being open and honest with your team and clients.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Mallory:
- What was your experience like in becoming a project manager?
- What would you say is the biggest key to success in project management?
- How do you ensure a project stays within scope, schedule, and budget?
- How often do you meet with your internal team, and why are team meetings important in project management?
- Are there any techniques you use for approaching difficult conversations with clients?
- How do you communicate openly and honestly with your team, and why is it so important for the success of a project?
- How do you know when to say no at work and how can one do it politely and effectively as a project manager?