In this episode, the seventh in our Civil Engineering Entrepreneurs (CEE) series, I talk to Bonnie Moss, P.E., President at MBCO Engineering, LLC, as part of our Civil Engineering Entrepreneurs series about growing your civil engineering firm and why being proactive offers a business a lot of advantages.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Bonnie Moss, P.E.:
- How has the experience of working for a public agency helped you in growing your (private consulting) company?
- Do you have a process for identifying who needs training or development to ensure you are consistently developing your people?
- Do you have specific metrics, measurables, or numbers that you are looking at regularly to monitor the health of your company?
- Trickling down to the people who work in the company, are they held accountable through key performance indicators?
- Does your company emphasize capturing core processes that can be practiced consistently throughout the company?
- How often do you have meetings in your company, and what do those meetings look like?