Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
The Power of Passion for your Profession
In this episode, I talk with Jane Sidebottom who is the President/Owner of Applied Marketing Knowledge about the power of passion for your profession. We discuss a framework focused on 7 questions to help you find the work you are passionate about. The questions we discuss are from an article by Robert S. Kaplan’s in the Harvard Business Review: Two Ways to Clarify Your Professional Passions, March 30, 2015
Here are the seven questions discussed in this episode:
- When was a time when you were at your best?
- What were you doing?
- What were the key elements of the environment?
- What was the nature of the impact you were making?
- Did you have a boss or were you self-directed?
- What did you love about it?
- What were the factors that made it enjoyable and helped you shine?
Here are the key points discussed on the power of passion for your profession:
[Read more…] about TECC 161: The Power of Passion for your Profession