Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In episode 028 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, Christion Knutson, PE interviews Denise Nelson,PE – Vice President for Public Education at the Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure and she discusses what the Envision Sustainability Professional certification is and how it compares and supplements the LEED certification.
Here are some of the questions Knutson asks Nelson:
- What is the Envision rating system and the Envision Sustainability Professional certification?
- Why should civil engineers care about it?
- What is the triple bottom line concept?
- How does Envision help gauge performance of sustainable infrastructure?
- What’s the difference between Envision and LEED and what does each one of them bring to the table?
- What can Envision offer you as a Stakeholder?
- Is Envision more than just engineering?
- How did Envision come into existence?
- And many more…
Quotes to think about:
Here are some of the key points from this episode: [Read more…] about TCEP 28: Becoming a Sustainability Professional to Further Your Civil Engineering Career