Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode, we talk to Dr. Marwan Alzaylaie about the design of sustainable deep foundation systems and some of the challenges he has experienced with designing in Dubai sedimentary rock.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Marwan:
- What is a deep foundation system?
- What types of deep foundation systems do you work with?
- What are the design considerations of a good foundation?
- What are the advantages of a deep foundation?
- What are some of the challenges you have experienced with designing in Dubai sedimentary rock?
- What is it like being a part-time lecturer at Heriot-Watt University Dubai and Abu Dhabi University, and how did it benefit your engineering career?
- What advice would you like to give to our young engineers?
Here Are Some of the Key Points Discussed About the Design of Sustainable Deep Foundation Systems in Dubai Sedimentary Rock:
[Read more…] about TGEP 55: The Design of Sustainable Deep Foundation Systems in Dubai Sedimentary Rock