In this episode, I talk to Richard (Rich) Negri, MSCE, P.E., the owner and principal engineer of Geoterra Engineering & Construction Consultants, about engineering in the residential real estate industry, and how to manage client expectations in your engineering projects.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Richard:
- What do you do daily at Geoterra Engineering & Construction Consultants?
- What does engineering in the residential real estate industry entail?
- What are some of the things you do to deliver projects on time and within budget?
- How do you manage client expectations, and what role does communication play here?
- How do you ensure effective project communication among the different team members?
- Are there any tools or software you use to assist with this?
- Are there any other points you would like to make regarding project management?