Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode, I talk to Gil Hantzsch, P.E., FACEC, the CEO at MSA Professional Services, Inc., about his career journey of becoming a CEO. He provides some great learning and development advice throughout the episode, which makes it one of my favorites.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Gil:
- How big is your firm and what markets do you serve?
- What advice can you give engineers who want to be in a leadership role but are struggling to work with people?
- How do you see the civil engineering industry going for the next three to five years and beyond?
- With all that has happened with the pandemic, does this change the way you think about the future for the company?
- You are a big proponent of learning and development. Why is it important to you?
Here Are Some Key Points Discussed in This Episode:
[Read more…] about TCEP 155: Learning and Development: Understanding People Starts With Understanding Yourself