In this episode, we talk to Keithe Merl, P.E., Northeast Area Manager at Hobas Pipe USA, Inc about the different aspects of geotechnical engineering, geotechnical education, and what he thinks the future of geotechnical engineering holds.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Keithe:
- What is one specific project that stood out to you in your career and what did you learn from it?
- What are some of the different aspects of geotechnical engineering?
- Why is geotechnical engineering is important, and why should it be studied?
- How has education in engineering helped shape your career to where you are today?
- What do you think the future holds for the geotechnical and civil engineering professions?
- What advice would you give to young engineers?