In episode 133 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I talk to civil engineer Miranda Patton, a business development director at MNS Engineers. We talk about growing the engineering workforce, women in leadership, community services, STEM education, and the future of public infrastructure in America.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Miranda:
- What made you move from the public sector to the private sector?
- How did you end up getting involved in business development?
- What are some of the things that civil engineers can do ahead of time when it comes to getting a project funded?
- What are some action steps that civil engineers can take to get involved in community services and committees?
- Could you share some thoughts around growing the engineering workforce?
- What advice can you give young women in civil engineering who are looking to become a leader in their field?