In this episode, I talk to Steve Dell’Orto, the founder and CEO of ConCntric, a preconstruction platform that is transforming the fractured preconstruction environment by unifying data, people, and processes. We talk about evolving industry challenges and why it is so important to make preconstruction planning a top priority.
***The video version of this episode can be viewed here.***
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Steve:
- Could you please provide an overview of preconstruction planning and its importance in the rapidly changing construction industry of today?
- What are the significant challenges currently faced by the construction industry, and how can effective forecasting and preconstruction planning aid in mitigating or overcoming these obstacles?
- How can unifying processes, data, and workflows, and promoting collaboration among stakeholders in the construction and real estate industry contribute to achieving greater certainty in project outcomes?
- Could you provide more details on how ConCntric addresses gaps in the preconstruction environment and what makes it a dynamic preconstruction ecosystem?
- How would you describe ConCntric, a software that consolidates and organizes preconstruction data, into a single umbrella or database?
- What industries or project types can gain the greatest benefits by emphasizing preconstruction planning?
- How do you see preconstruction planning evolving in civil engineering, and what emerging trends and advancements do you anticipate to enhance its significance in the construction industry?