In this episode of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I talk to Emory Lee, AICP, ENV SP, MCIP-I, WEDG, Climate Adaptation & Resilience Lead for Ramboll Group A/S in New York about climate adaptation and resilience in engineering and some of the potential jobs or roles there are within climate adaptation.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Emory:
- What is climate adaptation and resilience?
- How do climate adaptation and resilience connect to civil engineering projects?
- Are there specific projects that more commonly require your expertise?
- What are some of the key points that civil engineers should know about climate adaptation and resilient infrastructure?
- What potential jobs or roles are there within climate adaptation?
- What final piece of advice can you provide to engineers looking to transition into a career similar to yours?