In this episode, we talk to Robert (Bob) Goodfellow, P.E., the President of Aldea Services Inc., about risk management in tunneling and some of the things tunnel engineers can do to get the most out of risk management.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Bob:
- What does a tunneling engineer do?
- What are some of the fundamentals/guidelines for tunneling risk management and how does the process work?
- What are the major internal and external risks that affect the growth of the tunnel construction industry?
- What are some of the things tunnel engineers can do to get the most out of risk management?
- How does safety fit with risk management?
- What are some of the benefits of managing risk properly in tunnel projects?
- What do you think the future holds for the tunneling industry?
- What advice would you like to give to tunneling engineers out there?