In this episode, Chris Knutson interviews Dave Willenberg who talks about how to enhance both written and spoken technical communication, and shares how he transitioned from engineer to entrepreneur by recognizing and acting on opportunities.
Here are some of the questions Chris asks:
- How did you go from Detroit to Hamburg?
- What was the greatest challenge in transitioning from engineering job into entrepreneurial business?
- What are some big mistakes engineers make with written and verbal communication?
- How can one enhance technical communication skills?
- How did you bridge the cultural divide as you established your company in Germany?
Engineering Success quote: