Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In episode 64 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I talk with Shoots Veis, P.E., author of the book called: Public Speaking for Engineers which was recently published by ASCE press. We will be talking about why public speaking for engineers is an important part of your professional development as an engineer.
Here are some of the questions I ask Shoots:
- What made you write a book on public speaking?
- Why is public speaking so important?
- How can a civil engineer improve his or her public speaking skills?
- What are visual aids and what is the right way to use them?
- Tell us more about your acting career and how it helps you reduce stress in your life?