Engineering Management Institute Digital Badge Program
The Engineering Management Institute has partnered with digital badging provider Credly through their Acclaim platform to provide our certification holders with a digital badge of their EMI certifications. Digital badges can be used in email signatures, personal websites, and social media sites such as LinkedIn and Twitter. This digital image contains verified metadata that describes the qualifications and the process required to earn them.
Benefits to Individuals
- Validate your skills. Stand out.
- Earn recognition for your knowledge.
- Increase your value to your employer.
- Enhance your credibility as an engineering professional.
- Get a digital badge you can share.
Benefits to Employers
- Secure a competitive edge.
- Transform your talent into certified professionals.
- Maximize your investment in EMI.
- Make your business smarter and more innovative.
- Develop excellence for a competitive edge.
- Provide a defined training path for employees.
How It Works
When you earn an EMI certification, you'll also receive an email from Acclaim inviting you to claim your badge.
- Click the link in the email.
- Create an account on the Acclaim site.
- Accept your badge through an email from Acclaim and start sharing.
We hope you will take advantage of this new functionality and enjoy the convenience and professional recognition afforded by our new badging program.
If you do not receive an email from Acclaim within two weeks after being certified, let us know at [email protected].org.