Transform Your Engineering Career
More Confidence • Greater Opportunity • Higher Compensation
Engineering Management Institute
If you’d like to master the skills you need to become an effective engineering manager, read on! The Engineering Management Institute will be one of the best investments you can make in your career.
To advance your career, you must do three things
- First: Identify the skills effective managers have, then identify your skills gap. Which ones do you need to work on most to achieve your career goals: Communication skills, public speaking, networking, being highly productive, managing a team…?
- Second: Once you’ve identified your needed skills, create a framework of actions that you can take to close the skills gap. After all, if you want to communicate more effectively, you’ll need a specific path to follow, step by step. You won’t just improve your skills by hoping or wanting to be better.
- Third: consistently take these actions on a regular basis (a minimum of three days a week for skill mastery).
This is the process I used to jumpstart my career and move into management at a young age, to write my best-selling book, to appear on the stage for a TEDx talk, and to build my coaching business.
And I’m not just using this process for my own career; I’m teaching this to other professional engineers just like you through the Engineering Management Institute, helping them to master the skills they need to become effective managers.
What members have said...
Imagine having the proven recipe for becoming an effective manager and powerful leader at your fingertips…
Just like Lu, Vittorio, Robert, Denise, and the other members of EMI...
After working with thousands of engineering professionals, one thing is clear: Most want to go into management, make more money, become effective leaders, and eventually reach executive level or own their own company….
BUT THEY DON’T KNOW HOW.
That’s where EMI can help.
We’ll bring the knowledge, tools, and skills right to you, month after month.
EMI serves new and established engineers with the skills and
training they need to achieve their career goals.
Now is the right time for YOU to take control of your engineer career!
Here's How It Works:
When you join the EMI community, you get…
- Access to a private forum where you’ll find over one hundred professional development discussions and videos, other motivated engineers, and myself and other career and leadership coaches ready to help you. You can think of our private forum as a LinkedIn, but private and with a lot less clutter and fluff.
- Access to 10 live monthly webinars throughout the year that focus on engineering management topics like effective communication, networking and building relationships, public speaking, productivity, leadership and more. BONUS: Receive Professional Development Hours (PDHs/CEUs) in most US States (except New York).
- Downloadable handouts with each live session (10 per year), providing frameworks for easy to implement actions that you can take to build the skills we are teaching you. This allows you to take your new knowledge into your everyday life for reinforcement.
- Premium content — short videos featuring managerial tips several times per month in our private forum. Consider this short-form content as your “Easy Button” to managerial success — quick tips and tricks to fast-track your results.
- Weekly action reminders for implementing the management skills you are learning with links to the content described above. Success comes from repeated action. The more you implement, the more you’ll succeed.
You too can have access to the PROVEN system to becoming a more effective engineering manager and a powerful leader.
Everything You Need for Professional Success Is Right At Your Fingertips!
Your Membership includes:
F A Q s
Maybe this all sounds good, but you have a few questions:
“Do I have time for something else?”
The reality is that you’ve got a job, school, obligations that keep you very busy. And the last thing I want to do is add more fluff to your already long to-do list!
That’s why EMI is unique. With years of experience working with professional engineers and conducting over 200 podcast interviews, I know what skills you need in your repertoire as a professional engineer… and how to acquire those skills quickly and effectively.
We’ve structured the entire EMI program to help you absorb the content fast. We’ve broken down the skills and knowledge you need into digestible chunks, with no fluff or unneeded information.
As a professional member of the Institute, you’ll get access to a carefully constructed system that will allow you to easily take the steps you need to become a more effective engineering manager — even with your busy job.
“How is this different from other courses and programs?”
This is the only membership program aimed at professional engineers, based on years of best practices from over 200 interviews with professional managers —- and my own experience. EMI is created by taking the best of the best from HUNDREDS of hours of interviews with top engineering managers, training, and research.
We’ve done the hard work for you.
And don’t forget, I’ve been using this same system myself and with my clients and students for years!
“But there is so much free information out there…”
Yes, there is… but how much of it do you consume? And do you know that the people who are creating it aren’t just “talking the talk” but have walked the walk as well?
With 300 hours of video content uploaded to YouTube every minute, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with free content. It’s hard to know who to trust and what to consume.
Face it: You don’t want MORE content. You want clarity, direction, and most of all, RESULTS. That’s what you get from EMI.
“Can I get reimbursed?”
Many of our members receive full reimbursement from their companies. We’ll help you!
We provide a copy/paste template to help you get the support of your supervisor or HR department in reimbursing your Engineering Management Institute membership.
You can click here for a one-page PDF that you can submit to your company to seek reimbursement.
What’s It Worth?
✔ Master the professional skills you’ve been lacking
✔ Overcome a stagnant career
✔ Position yourself for management or ownership
The salary increases that you can achieve as a result of implementing the strategies you’ll learn in EMI will more than cover your membership rate!
Your “No-Risk” Guarantee:
Try EMI for a full 30 days, 100 percent risk free
Go through the information. Attend a webinar. Browse the forum and ask questions.
If you aren’t impressed with the information and support, we’ll give you your money back!