Building a Virtual Friendly Resume That Gets You Noticed and Leveraging LinkedIn
February 22, 2022 at
1:30 - 2:45 pm ET
Creating a winning resume and a strong LinkedIn profile have always been important steps in securing your engineering dream job and building a successful career. However, in today’s climate, your virtual profile is more important than ever. This session will guide you in creating a resume and a LinkedIn profile that will stand out from the rest, especially in today’s remote environment.
- Learn to create a resume for various experience levels that will stand out digitally,
- Review sample resumes for best practices,
- Apply strategies for crafting a powerful resume that can be tailored to different situations, and
- Build an engaging LinkedIn profile to give you an advantage in a virtual job search environment.
Acing Remote Job Interviews
April 19, 2022 at
12:00 - 1:15 pm ET
Remote job interviews have become normal. Although remote job interviews are not completely different from in-person interviews, you will need to take some extra steps to prepare for these critical virtual interactions. In this session, learn how to prepare effectively, remain calm and in control during the virtual job interview, and follow through to increase your odds of getting hired.
- Learn how to make a good virtual first impression,
- Apply strategies on how to stay engaged and ace the job interview,
- Utilize steps to build confidence, and
- Know how to follow through after the remote interview.