Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode, we talk to Tanya Luthi, P.E., a structural engineer and Vice President at Entuitive, talks about the unique aspects of designing with mass timber and what she thinks makes a successful timber engineer. She also touches on the link between mass timber and sustainability and how tall we can build in mass timber projects.
***You can view the video version of this podcast episode on YouTube here.***
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Tanya:
- What are some of the unique aspects of designing with mass timber?
- How does the process of mass timber design differ from the more traditional steel and concrete structures?
- What would you say makes a successful timber engineer?
- What is the link between mass timber and sustainability?
- How tall can/should we go in mass timber?
- What are some of the things you should mention to the clients about the use of mass timber?
Here Are Some of the Key Points Discussed About Designing with Mass Timber: What You Need to Know:
[Read more…] about TSEC 96: Designing with Mass Timber: What You Need to Know