In this episode, we talk to John R. Wolosick, P.E., SE, D.GE, F.ASCE, senior advisor for Keller North America Inc., about why design-build is so effective in geotechnical projects and how you can manage risk during design-build projects.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask John:
- How do you achieve work-life balance in today’s busy business environment?
- What does design-build entail?
- What are some of the advantages and disadvantages of the design-build project delivery method?
- What are some of the strategies you use to manage risk in design-build projects?
- How has your involvement in professional organizations helped you grow personally as well as professionally?
- What advice would you like to give to geotechnical engineers out there?