In episode 32 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I interview Alexi Lambert, who has leadership and management experience as a U.S. Naval Officer, about Marketing for Civil Engineering Firms. She was enlisted in the Navy as an E5 (2010) as a university student and commissioned as an Ensign in the U.S. Navy (2013) and promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade (2015).
Here are some of the questions I ask Alexi:
- What tools do engineers use for their primary research for their jobs?
- What are the common mistakes that engineering firms make when marketing themselves online?
- How can engineers create content for their blogs?
- What metrics are marketers for engineering firms typically measured on?
- What is the key to getting civil engineering firms ranked for top searches in Google?
Quotes to think about:
Here are some key points discussed in this episode: [Read more…] about TCEP 032: Marketing for Civil Engineering Firms