Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Megan:
- What is embodied carbon and why is it important?
- How can structural engineers help reduce embodied carbon in construction?
- What is the Structural Engineers 2050 Commitment Program, and how does it aim to help embodied carbon reductions?
- What is the most creative thing that you have seen in an Embodied Carbon Action Plan (ECAP) regarding how an engineering firm has reduced their embodied carbon?
- What is a Life Cycle Assessment?
- What was your involvement in the largest mass timber building in North America — a Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT) structure?
- What career advice would you give to young engineers who would like to achieve success similar to yours?