In episode 001 of The Geotechnical Engineering Podcast , we introduce the program, the host and the objectives to make this podcast extremely useful for you, because we know your time is valuable and we want it to be worth your while to tune in.
Here are some of the questions I ask your host Jared Green in this episode:
- What’s been going through your mind as an engineer working on everything that’s going on in the world today?
- When it comes to promoting equity and STEM, do you feel like you have to lead the way?
- Can you talk about some of the most valuable experiences you’ve had in your geotechnical engineering career that have contributed to where you are today?
- What project stands out for you that had an impact on you and your geotechnical engineering career?
- You are very active on social media, why?
- Many people say you are an influencer in the geotechnical engineering industry, would you agree with that?
- As you add the podcast to your platform, what are your thoughts on how it can be used in different ways?
- What excites you today about geotechnical engineering?