Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Malory:
- What does flexibility in engineering mean for you?
- What are some of the things that Shear has been doing to find flexibility in the SE profession beyond working from home?
- What are some of the challenges you have faced with providing engineers with more flexibility and how do you overcome these challenges?
- What is some of the feedback you have gotten from employees on how providing them with flexibility increased their quality of life?
- What are some ways that company owners can incorporate flexibility into their company vision and mission?
- What are some of the things employees can do to encourage company owners to incorporate flexibility?
- What is Shear’s perspective on employee retention, and what are some of the other things Shear has done to retain staff?
- Do you have any advice for young engineers starting out in their career?