In episode 081 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I talk with Grady Hillhouse, P.E., a Civil Engineer in San Antonio, Texas about Engineering on YouTube and how he has grown his YouTube channel to almost a half million followers, and more importantly how he is making more people aware of engineering.
Here are some of the questions I ask about his work discussing engineering on YouTube:
- How did this YouTube channel hobby start for you?
- What are your goals for this youtube channel?
- Is maintaining this channel very time-consuming?
- How often do you publish videos?
- How does having this channel affects your civil engineering career?
- What are your future plans for your YouTube channel?