In this episode, I talk to Alexandra Gore, P.E., PMP, a senior project manager and Assistant Vice President at WSP USA, about how she made a career transition within her company, some of the challenges she faced during the transition, and how she overcame them.
***View the video version of this episode here.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Alexandra:
- What made you decide to transition to a different sector within your company?
- How did you approach that transition in terms of preparing for your new role?
- Did you have a mentor to help you in this transition?
- What were some of the challenges you faced during the transition period and how did you overcome those challenges?
- With leading so many teams, how do you ensure you remain productive and focused on the right things?
- What tips can you share with the listeners to ensure a smooth transition within their firm?