In episode 082 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I talk with Alexis Clark, E.I.T about her passion for culture and community in civil engineering, and several other interesting topics related to Civil Engineering.
Here are some of the questions I ask Alexis:
- Tell us how you ended up working for Hilti and what it’s like working for such a large company?
- You’re passionate about engineering and culture both, so let’s discuss how the two intertwine.
- Do you work outside of the US?
- What do you do in your life in general to try and integrate culture?
- Tell us about your passion for culture and volunteering, and why you are so interested in them?
- Where do you think Civil Engineering is heading in the future?