In this episode, we delve into the world of digital transformation with Adam Stark, the co-founder of Jet.Build. From the impact of technology on various industries to the future of digital innovation, Adam shares his insights on how this phenomenon is shaping our world.
***You can view the video version of this episode here.***
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Adam:
- What is your perspective on the impact of digital transformation and how technology is revolutionizing the landscape?
- In terms of efficiency, is using technology or paper more effective?
- What are the major friction points that industry professionals face when adopting new ideas, and have you encountered any of these obstacles?
- How can we overcome reluctance to adopt new technologies and close the productivity gap in the industry?
- What motivates your initiatives, and what advice would you give to someone exploring alternative options or ideas for leveraging technology to make improvements?
- What advice would you offer from a leadership position?
- If the digital transformation had occurred 20 years ago, how do you believe the industry would be different today?
- What is the best way to connect with you should someone want to get in touch or learn more about what you are doing in your career?