Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In episode 92 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I am taking you with me to visit T&M Associates headquarters in Middletown NJ, where we are going to sit down with Ihsan Al-Fayyomi to talk about business development skill building for civil engineers.
Here are some of the questions I ask Ihsan:
- Can you talk about how you became involved in expanding your company geographically?
- What was your mindset like when you started growing the company?
- Is smart decision making something you personally focus on?
- What is your overall philosophy on building relationships?
- How do you build trust?
- Tell us about having difficult conversations.
- What is your management style?
Here are some key points discussed on business development skill building:
[Read more…] about TCEP 092: Business Development Skill Building for Civil Engineers