In this episode, I talk to Mike Lozanoff, P.E., one of EMI’s project management instructors, about project scope, schedule, and budget, three tools that make up the Project Management Triangle, so you can manage a project successfully.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Mike:
- How would you describe the project scope?
- Why is project scope so important in being able to successfully manage a project?
- How do you recommend a project manager create the project schedule and update it regularly?
- How do you recommend a project manager monitor their project budgets?
- Talk about the interrelationship between scope, schedule, and budget and why these three components of project management are so critical, especially for younger, or newer PMs to learn about as early as possible in their careers?
- If you were mentoring younger or beginner project managers, how would you guide them on managing the relationship between scope, schedule, and budget?