Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode, I talk to Brian Vizarreta, construction tech and marketing manager with StructionSite, about how 360-cameras are becoming the new standard for AEC projects and the impact it has on architectural and engineering projects.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Brian:
- Can you please tell our listeners about yourself and what you do daily?
- How can 360-cameras make an impact on architectural and engineering projects?
- How do you approach projects with the problem and then apply the correct technology for it?
- How do you scale an internal technology program?
- What implementation strategy would you suggest to field teams for successful product implementation?
- How is the data being used in ways that were not always possible before?
- How important do you deem feedback to the clients and how can companies create a feedback loop to track the return on investment?
- Do you have any thoughts on best practices for bringing your product into a company?
- What strategy are you using to market your product up to company operations levels?
- What advice would you like to give our listeners?
Here Are Some Key Points Discussed in This Episode About How 360-Cameras Are Becoming the New Standard for AEC Projects:
[Read more…] about AECT 005: How 360-Cameras Are Becoming the New Standard for AEC Projects