Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
How to Communicate Effectively on Civil Engineering Projects
In episode 074 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I talk with Steve Soldati, PE about how to communicate effectively on civil engineering projects.
Here are some of the questions I ask Steve about communicating effectively on civil engineering projects :
- Why is communication important for engineering professionals?
- What are some things you have done to improve your skills?
- Are there any tools that you use or recommend to improve/streamline communications?
- Can you give examples of positive/negative communication instances in your career?
- Talk about team communication early in project development.
- Tell us about conflict resolution within a team.
Here are some key points discussed in this episode:
[Read more…] about TCEP 074: How to Communicate Effectively on Civil Engineering Projects