In episode 110 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I speak with Karen Jehanian, P.E. who is the President & Founder of KMJ Consulting, Inc. We talk about how she went from engineer to owner in her career and discuss the important role that entrepreneurship plays in the civil engineering industry.
Here are some of the questions I ask Karen:
- Tell us about the journey you took in going from engineer to owner?
- What is your philosophy around culture in a company?
- Tell us about the importance of the client experience?
- What is your opinion on creating a culture of creativity?
- What is the difference between entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship?