In this episode, we review our Top 10 Structural Engineering Episodes since this podcast started and talk about some of the great lessons we learned from those podcast episodes.
In this episode, we talk to Andrew (Drew) Twarek, a project manager at Ruby+Associates, Inc. Structural Engineers about construction engineering, what it is and how it differs from structural engineering. He also talks about some of the top award-winning projects that he’s worked on in the past.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Drew Twarek about Construction Engineering:
In episode 109 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I talk with Nils Gransberg, MS on topics related to Construction Engineering. Nils also tells us about the research he is conducting into negotiated bid contracts, and about his military background and experience.
Here are some of the questions I ask Nils:
- Tell us more about the discipline of Construction Engineering?
- Why did you decide to get your PhD?
- Tell us about your research on negotiated bid contract delivery in public projects?
- Can you talk about what it was like being a civil engineer in the military?
Here are some key points discussed in this episode about construction engineering:
In episode 63 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I talk with Ralph Tulis, a licensed professional engineer about the challenging aspects of construction engineering.
Here are some of the questions I ask Ralph on Construction Engineering:
- What can engineers do to get a better handle on the construction side of things?
- What does delegated design responsibility mean?
- Do engineers ever really retire (jokingly)?
- What do means & methods mean?