Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode, I talk with Áine O’Dwyer, PE, Principal and CEO at Enovate Engineering, about various civil engineering career topics including the challenges she faced when working in the construction industry, starting a new firm, and how she achieved success despite these challenges at such a young age to become a civil engineering CEO.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Áine:
- What made you interested in civil engineering?
- What skillsets helped you to get into management at such a young age?
- How did you rise through the ranks and start your own company?
- What is it that drives you daily?
- How did you develop your confidence as a civil engineering CEO?
- How can civil engineering professionals find opportunities in their careers?
Here Are Some of the Key Points Discussed in This Episode:
[Read more…] about TCEP 134: A Young Female Civil Engineering CEO Shares Her Story