Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
In this episode, I talk with Adam Kersnowski about how AEC firms can get started with new technology and tools, and how implementing AI can help create a better work environment and bolster company culture.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Adam:
- What Is Airworks and What Kind of Businesses Does It Support?
- Why do you think AEC professionals need to be aware of upcoming trends in the industry?
- How can employees advocate for the implementation of new tech and what should they look out for?
- How can firms get started with new technology and tools?
- What is the power of AI in AEC, and what kind of efficiencies should people look for?
- What is the human touch in the back-end of the deep learning process?
- What are some of the common misconceptions when implementing new tech?
- How is the labor shortage in the industry affecting people’s inclination to seek tech or learn new skills?
- How does AirWorks play specifically into the civil engineering and infrastructure markets?
- Can you give some examples of sensor data that AirWorks would get from a client and how it would process the data?
Here Are Some Key Points Discussed in This Episode About How AEC Firms Can Get Started with New Technology and Tools:
[Read more…] about AECT 002: How AEC Firms Can Get Started with New Technology and Tools