In this episode, I talk to Luke Turko, P.E., the Director of Geotechnical Services for Navarro & Wright Consulting Engineers, Inc (also known as N&W), about how you can make the most out of opportunities that present themselves to you in your engineering career.
opportunities in your career
In this episode, I talk with Áine O’Dwyer, PE, Principal and CEO at Enovate Engineering, about various civil engineering career topics including the challenges she faced when working in the construction industry, starting a new firm, and how she achieved success despite these challenges at such a young age to become a civil engineering CEO.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Áine:
- What made you interested in civil engineering?
- What skillsets helped you to get into management at such a young age?
- How did you rise through the ranks and start your own company?
- What is it that drives you daily?
- How did you develop your confidence as a civil engineering CEO?
- How can civil engineering professionals find opportunities in their careers?