3 WAYS TO WORK WITH US:
Enroll your professionals in general sessions to improve their people leadership, project management, and seller-doer skills.
We can conduct any of these courses in a company only setting, so they can be scheduled at convenient times and issues specific to your firm can be discussed.
We can customize any of these courses to include verbiage, tools, and templates specific to your firm. This is a relatively simple and turnkey process.
Explore Our Learning & Development Programs...
The Project Management Accelerator™ (PMA) - PM Skills Course is a five-week (one hour per week) online interactive course that provides a great foundation for engineering professionals looking to build or improve their project management skills. Topics covered include:
- Utilize a proven framework of questions for clearly identifying and managing project scope,
- Learn how create and manage a project schedule by learning the two key elements of a schedule,
- Estimate project costs effectively utilizing three different cost estimating techniques from the Project Management Institute's PMBOK,
- Develop a practical project plan, and then utilize it to assess the project, identify scope creep, and keep projects on track, and
- Run efficient project kick-off meetings, and other project communication best practices.
The Engineering Leadership Accelerator™ (ELA I) - People Skills Course Level I is a five-week (one hour per week) online interactive course that provides a great foundation for engineering professionals looking to build or improve their people management skills. Topics covered include:
- Effective communication (with team members and clients),
- Building expertise,
- Improving public speaking skills,
- Boosting productivity, and
- Relationship building.
The Engineering Leadership Accelerator™ (ELA II) - People Skills Course Level II is a five-week (one hour per week) online interactive course for experienced engineering professionals looking to build or improve their leadership and management skills. Topics covered include:
- Running effective meetings,
- Better email management practices,
- Conflict resolution, and
- High leverage leadership.
The Seller Doer Accelerator™ (SDA) - Business Development Skills Course is a five-week (one hour per week) online interactive course that provides a great foundation for engineering professionals looking to build or improve their business development skills. Topics covered include:
- Creation of your personal business development plan,
- Making the most of networking events,
- How to secure a meeting with prospective clients,
- Positioning your firm, and
- Keep clients.
Are you part of a growing engineering organization that is looking for training that serves the exact needs of your professionals? At EMI we use our patented diagnostic and assessment tools to help you identify the real skillset gaps and learning preferences of your team. Using this information, we can design and deliver a program custom to your development needs and training budget.
"The Engineering Management Accelerator™ program was a great way to train a group of managers, from different disciplines and office locations, without incurring travel costs. They learned how to collaborate and solve business problems by utilizing technology, which can be a huge benefit in a multi-locational company."
JESSICA VISCUSO, MBA, SHRM-CP
Former Director of Learning & Development, Pennoni
EMI Digital Badging Program
Stand out from the rest. You've earned it.
When you or your employees complete an Accelerator/training program from EMI, you also earn a digital badge that you can share on your social media sites. Click here to learn more.