In this episode, we talk to Andres F. Peralta, MSCE, MBA, P.E., product manager at Tensar International Corporation, about a newly enhanced, free, web-based software called Tensar+, which allows engineers, contractors, and owners to design engineered solutions for a variety of applications.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Andres:
- What is Tensar+ and how was it developed?
- What makes Tensar+ different from other civil engineering design software out there?
- What kind of feedback have you gotten from engineers about the software?
- What is the future of Tensar+ and how can it benefit engineers and engineering firms?
- What final piece of advice would you like to give to our young engineers out there when dealing with uncertainty in their careers?