In this episode, we talk to Eric Williamson, author of the book, How to Work with Jerks: Getting Stuff Done with People you Can’t Stand, about how engineering professionals can work alongside difficult people at their firms, and how engineering leaders can motivate and retain their staff and continue getting the maximum productivity out of them.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Eric:
- What is your book: “How to Work with Jerks: Getting Stuff Done with People You Can’t Stand,” about and what would you like people to take from it?
- How can engineering leaders attract and retain top talent during the Great Resignation?
- How can leaders create a climate of collaboration and effective communication during disruption and uncertainty?
- Can you provide our listeners with a few tips on how they can learn to work with “jerks” on engineering projects?
- What is the best way to connect with you should someone want to get in touch or learn more about what you are doing in your career?