In this episode of The Engineering Quality Control podcast, we talk to Karen Burlingame, AIA, LEED AP, Principal at Grimm + Parker Architects, about quality control and how architecture and engineering interact and influence each other.
Here Are Some of the Questions We Ask Karen:
- What types of systems or standards have you established for quality control?
- What technology are you using across your team to assist with quality control?
- What are some of the things you do when you hire new staff to incorporate them into your quality control process?
- What are some of the keys to your and your firm’s success?
- What advice do you have for our listeners out there who are thinking of starting a career similar to yours?