In this episode of The Civil Engineering Podcast, I talk to Peter Moore, P.E., LEED AP, ENV SP, F.ASCE, President of Chen Moore and Associates, and official nominee for worldwide ASCE President-Elect in 2021 about his experience over the years being a leader at a very fast-growing civil engineering company. The interesting part about his experience is that he became a part-owner at a very young age. He also discusses his vision as nominee for the ASCE President-Elect 2021.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Peter:
- How do you personally make sure you are working on the right things each day when leading a fast-growing civil engineering company?
- When you have a fast-growing civil engineering company, how do you identify and solve problems?
- How important is it to create and document core processes and practice them consistently across the company?
- How do you build your company culture and carry it through in the company?
- You are a nominee for the ASCE President-Elect in 2021. Can you share with us what your vision is as a nominee?