In episode 132 of The Civil Engineering Podcast, our seventh episode in our Women in Civil Engineering series, I talk with Pavitra Rammohan, PE. ENV-SP, the Region Manager at DeepRoot. Pavitra talks about renewable energy and specifically about decoupling the water-energy nexus. We also dive into her background as well as her journey from India to the United States.
Here Are Some of the Questions I Ask Pavitra:
- Could you please tell us about your journey from Chennai to Los Angeles?
- Can you tell us more about decoupling the water-energy nexus?
- What is renewable energy?
- Can you talk about the importance of getting stakeholders involved in this process?
- How did you develop such a high confidence level?
- What are Silva Cells?